There are quite a few projects that a general contractor gets involved with that involve needing a reliable supplier of concrete products and concrete supplies. Whether you build additions or homes and need to have a slab poured; put in concrete driveways, walkways, or community roads; or do work on parking lots, at some point you are going to require various concrete supplies. Here is a partial list of the items you’ll want to find a concrete supplier to provide.
- Wire Mesh– Concrete by itself cannot offer the strength needed for supporting a structure, vehicles, or other situations calling for a robust base. Wire mesh provides the reinforcement needed so that the project has lasting performance and your reputation is assured.
- Rebar– In addition to wire mesh, the use of rebar is also critical for added support and structural integrity.
- Concrete Driveway Sealer– For a concrete driveway to withstand leaks from vehicles and other onslaughts, it is important to put on a sealer.
- Keyway Joints– When working with adjoining concrete, the strongest joint is going to be accomplished with keyway joints. These keep one side or the other from lifting up and creating a trip hazard.
- Rebar Chairs– Rebar chairs are used to keep rebar in place so that it stays where it needs to be when the concrete is being poured.
If you are looking for any of these concrete supplies or you are ready for ready-mix concrete for your project, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Childers Concrete Company. We will be happy to work with you to keep supplies available based on your company’s needs. Call today to learn more.